We currently have the following position available
City Sightseeing Glasgow (1)
Are you outgoing, friendly, and enjoy meeting a diverse range of people?
You could be the next ambassador for City Sightseeing Glasgow, joining our team of Tour Bus drivers for the summer 2018 season showing visitors from around the world the best of our wonderful city.
This is a driving position unlike any other!
- a fun working environment
- highly competitive hourly rate of pay, all duties paid straight through (no deduction for breaks)
- Sociable working hours - earliest sign on 0845 latest finish between 1715 and 2000 (dependent on season) - an element of weekend working may be required
- Fixed rota'd working days - same days off each week (subject to operational requirement)
- modern fleet of fully automatic Scania buses
- potential for full time permanent employment with our sister companies Glasgow Citybus or Fairline Coaches (for suitable and interested candidates)
We are looking for candidates who have the customer service skills to meet and exceed our 5 star expectations. Both category D (PCV) licence and a valid CPC card are required to be considered for this position.
We are currently recruiting for both full and part time positions with a variety of hours on offer - therefore please ensure your cover letter states clearly which vacancy interests you. Interviews held 12/13 Feb for a start of late Feb/early March.