We currently have the following position available
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an Operations Supervisorbased in our Glasgow Citybus depot at South Street Glasgow.
Reporting to Richy Graham, Operations Manager, the Operations Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Organising and supervising the daily run-out and operations
- Managing employee rota’s, shifts and arranging holiday/ sickness cover
- Co-ordinating and reporting financial and commercial information to Head Office and other appropriate managers
- Overseeing the cash and banking procedures
- Engage with GreenRoad to improve driving behaviour and reduce accident rate
- Conducting employee inductions and investigations/ disciplinaries
- Covering driving duties as and when required
Hours of work will be 45 hours per week, 5 over 7 with early and back shifts between the hours 5am – 10pm. The successful candidate will also be required to work 1 weekend in 3.
This is a very demanding, dynamic role which requires a clear thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Previous supervisory experience preferred, and the candidate must have a full PCV licence with CPC entitlement.
If you have great organisational skills and the drive and determination to succeed in this role please email your CV and covering letter to Richy Graham, Operations Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can hand in your CV and covering letter to:739 South Street, Glasgow, G14 0BX.