We currently have the following position available
West Coast Motors - Glasgow City Centre
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team of communicators. Reporting to the commercial manager this new and exciting role involves:
Ensuring the company’s brands stay commercially relevant.
Being a key team player and assist with the concept, implementation and management of a range of stakeholder and marketing communications.
- Support the delivery of the company’s multi-channel communications strategy.
- Assist in the timely production of internal and external digital and printed communications.
- Enhance, promote and actively manage company digital platforms.
- Develop strategies to increase online presence.
- Monitor and analyse digital activity.
- Undertake customer and stakeholder research and engagement.
- Provide communication support to all departments.
The successful candidate must have:
- Education to degree level, specialising in Marketing or Business Management.
- Relevant experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient skills in IT and social media.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- A creative and strategic thought process with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- UK Driving licence as the successful candidate will be required to travel.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility.
This role offers a competitive package and opportunities for skills development.
If you would like to join our growing team please send your CV and covering letter to Nicola Irvine email@example.com.
Closing date: 29 October 2018