We currently have the following position available
West Coast Motors - Glasgow (Part time)
Part Time position available
West Coast Motors are looking for a skilled part time Coach and PCV Mechanic to help maintain our fleet and ensure we operate to the highest possible standards.
We have a position available in Glasgow at our Charles Street depot for 16 hours per week. This would involve working evenings and weekends on a back shift rota.
This post offers an excellent rate of pay and development opportunities depending upon skills and experience.
Requirements of the role:
- You will be energetic, self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and thrive within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
- A driving licence is required and PCV licence is preferable but is not essential for this role.
Skills required and main responsibilities include:
- Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
- Prompt repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
- The ability to organise daily workload, communicate effectively and work flexibly
- The ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
Please apply in writing enclosing/attaching your current CV to:
739 South Street
Alternatively you can email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com