We currently have the following position available
West Coast Motors - Glasgow
West Coast Motors are looking for a skilled Coach and PCV Mechanic to help maintain our fleet and ensure we operate to the highest possible standards.
We have a position available in Glasgow at either our South Street or Charles Street site where a variety of day, back and night shifts may be available for the right individual. This post offers an excellent rate of pay and development opportunities depending upon skills and experience.
Requirements of the role:
You will be energetic, self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and thrive within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
A driving licence is required and PCV licence is preferable but is not essential for this role.
Further opportunities for skills development will be provided.
Skills required and main responsibilities include:
- Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
- Prompt repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
- The ability to organise daily workload, communicate effectively and work flexibly
- The ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
Please apply in writing enclosing/attaching your current CV to:
West Coast Motors
739 South Street
Alternatively you can email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com