We currently have the following position available
West Coast Motors - Glasgow
West Coast Motors are looking for a skilled Coach and PCV Mechanic to help maintain our fleet and ensure we operate to the highest possible standards.
We have a position available in Glasgow at either our South Street or Charles Street site where a variety of day, back and night shifts may be available for the right individual. This post offers an excellent rate of pay of up to £14.50 per hour based on qualifications and experience.
Requirements of the role:
You will be energetic, self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and thrive within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
A driving licence is required and PCV licence is preferable but is not essential for this role.
Further opportunities for skills development will be provided.
Skills required and main responsibilities include:
- Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
- Prompt repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
- The ability to organise daily workload, communicate effectively and work flexibly
- The ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
Please apply in writing enclosing/attaching your current CV to:
West Coast Motors
739 South Street
Alternatively you can email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com