Glasgow Citybus update
Please find below the service levels we are currently operating. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with our latest advice and guidance before you travel.
We want your feedback!
We want to gather your feedback regarding bus usage as we gradually move out of lockdown and into our new world. We are committed to delivering a safe and responsible bus service which meets your travel needs.
To gauge customer opinion and establish your current and future service requirement we are asking Glasgow Citybus customers to take five minutes to complete our customer survey.
We would also ask you to spread the word as we want to hear from as many customers as possible.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to complete.
Update on 26 June
From Monday 29 June we are pleased to announce we shall continue to increase our operations on services 15 and 17.
Monday to Friday:
- First departure 0630 from Milngavie Station and every hour until 1630, with the last journey being 1735.
- First departure 0800 from George Square and every hour until 1800.
- First departure 0830 from Milngavie Station and every hour until 1630, with the last journey being 1735.
- First departure 0900 from George Square and every hour until 1800.
Monday to Friday:
- First departure 0645 from Duntocher and every 15 minutes until 0800 then every 20 minutes until 1800.
- First departure 0754 from Hope Street and every 20 minutes until 1634 then 1650 and every 15 minutes until 1750 then every 20 minutes until 1910.
There is no change to current Saturday or Sunday service on service 17.
Update on Thursday 19 June 2020
From Monday 22 June 2020, services 15 and 17 will operate additional journeys.
Service 17 will operate Monday to Saturday from Duntocher from 0655 and from Hope Street from 0745 with a half hour frequency. The last departure from Duntocher will be 1755. The last departure from Hope Street will be 1910. Service 17 will operate hourly on Sundays from Duntocher from 0655 to 1655 and from Hope Street from 0815 to 1815.
Service 15 (Milngavie – Gartnavel Hospital) will operate Monday to Saturday from Milngavie from 0830 to 1630 and from Gartnavel from 0930 to 1630 with an hourly frequency. The last departure from Milngavie is 1715. The last departure from Gartnavel is 1720. There will also be additional journeys from Anniesland to Milngavie at 0800 and 0900.
From Sunday 21 June Gordon Street will be eastbound only therefore service 398 will commence from Union Street at Coop and operate via Argyle St, Queen Street, St Vincent Place and West Nile St to Queen St.
Update March 2020
Service 94 (From 1 June)
The service is being operated on behalf of SPT between Knightswood and Maryhill.
Service 124 (From 1 June)
The service is reintroduced to operate from Monday to Saturday.
Cancelled: Service 124, 142 and 153 (from 28 March)