1 week ago
Over the coming weeks, service changes will be displayed on this page. We would also strongly advise you use our journey planner for when planning your travel.
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with our latest advice and guidance before travelling. We thank you in advance for adhering to our measures for safe and responsible travel.
Update on 26 June:
From Monday 29 June we are pleased to announce we shall significantly increase our service operations across the network.
At this time this does not include Mull. Details of any changes to those areas shall follow over the coming week(s).
Our journey planner will be updated to reflect these changes.
- 477 – Extra Saturday trip added
- 490 – Reinstated Monday to Saturday on a revised timetable
- 491 – Reinstated Monday to Saturday on a revised timetable
- 492 – Reinstated Monday to Saturday on a revised timetable
- 493 – Pre-COVID Sunday timetable (runs later)
- 478 – Revised timetable Monday to Saturday to meet ferry connections
- 480 – Reinstated Monday to Saturday on a revised timetable
- 482/483 – Reinstated Monday, Wednesday and Friday on a revised timetable
- 484 – Reinstated Monday, Wednesday and Friday on pre-COVID timetable
- 486 – Reinstated Monday to Saturday on a revised timetable
- 489 – Runs daily between Toward and Ardentinny, increased to hourly frequency between Ardentinny and Dunoon
- 1/401 – Increased to 20 min frequency Monday to Saturday (no evening at this point)
- 405 – Increased frequency
- 408 – No change
- 415 – No change
- 416 – Extra trips added Monday to Saturday
- 417 – Reinstated Monday to Saturday on a revised timetable
- 418 – No change
- 918 – No change
- 421 – No change
- 422 – No change
- 423 – No change
- 426 – No change
- 428 – Removed as it is covered by Citylink services restarting
- 449 – No change (Tuesday only shoppers bus)
- 100/440 - Monday to Saturday: increased to hourly with the last departure now 1700 (currently 1600).
- 300 – Monday to Saturday: one additional journey at 0930 from Campbeltown for Carradale.
- 445 - Monday to Saturday: one additional journey at 1020. From Carradale to Campbeltown.
No changes from 29 June
494 (from 25 March)
1000, 1230 Tobermory to Dervaig and return will operate
495 (from 30 March)
Three return trips per day to meet with the ferry at Craignure
496 (from 30 March)
First trip from Fionnphort to Craignure removed
Revised timetable to operate offering 3 trips from Craignure and 2 from Fionnphort.
Update on 26 June
From Monday 29 June we are pleased to announce we shall continue to increase our operations on services 15 and 17.
Monday to Friday:
- First departure 0630 from Milngavie Station and every hour until 1630, with the last journey being 1735.
- First departure 0800 from George Square and every hour until 1800.
- First departure 0830 from Milngavie Station and every hour until 1630, with the last journey being 1735.
- First departure 0900 from George Square and every hour until 1800.
Monday to Friday:
- First departure 0645 from Duntocher and every 15 minutes until 0800 then every 20 minutes until 1800.
- First departure 0754 from Hope Street and every 20 minutes until 1634 then 1650 and every 15 minutes until 1750 then every 20 minutes until 1910.
There is no change to current Saturday or Sunday service on service 17.
Update on Thursday 19 June 2020
From Monday 22 June 2020, services 15 and 17 will operate additional journeys.
Service 17 will operate Monday to Saturday from Duntocher from 0655 and from Hope Street from 0745 with a half hour frequency. The last departure from Duntocher will be 1755. The last departure from Hope Street will be 1910. Service 17 will operate hourly on Sundays from Duntocher from 0655 to 1655 and from Hope Street from 0815 to 1815.
Service 15 (Milngavie – Gartnavel Hospital) will operate Monday to Saturday from Milngavie from 0830 to 1630 and from Gartnavel from 0930 to 1630 with an hourly frequency. The last departure from Milngavie is 1715. The last departure from Gartnavel is 1720. There will also be additional journeys from Anniesland to Milngavie at 0800 and 0900.
From Sunday 21 June Gordon Street will be eastbound only therefore service 398 will commence from Union Street at Coop and operate via Argyle St, Queen Street, St Vincent Place and West Nile St to Queen St.
Please familiarise yourself with our latest advice and guidance before you travel.
Update March 2020
Service 94 (From 1 June)
The service is being operated on behalf of SPT between Knightswood and Maryhill.
Service 124 (From 1 June)
The service is reintroduced to operate from Monday to Saturday.
Cancelled Service 124, 142 and 153 (from 28 March)